CGit warmly welcomes Lennart Overby to the CGit family. Lennart Overby is a committed leader with extensive experience in human resources and running IT businesses. Lennart is known as “Lelle” in everyday life.
There is a positive energy in the room as Lelle talks about his work. He has a great drive and a clear passion for the role as Business Area Manager for Managed Services, says Mattias Bergqvist, CEO of CGit.
– I enjoy working in the IT industry and have a special interest in human resources, where employee development and well-being are the focus,” explains Lelle, who comes from DQC/Fellowmind. For the last 14 years he has been a manager in various positions, but most recently he has been running the Consulting business area.
Who are you?
– Always a difficult question .. but I like speed and fan, and have an active lifestyle where travel, cooking and spending time with family and friends is the focus, I am a single parent and have three children soon to be adults, 19, 21, 23 years which is very fun and interesting.
– CGit’s professionalism, high level of expertise and the local market suit me.
– It is inspiring to work in a smaller company with medium-sized customers, where there is the opportunity to be flexible and adapt the services to the customer’s conditions and needs. Seeing and understanding the big picture and being able to offer customers complete IT solutions as a service for a fixed price is important to provide maximum cost control and security for customers.
For me it is also important that we work together with the customers and create a working environment with innovation, knowledge sharing and not least having fun!
Your best technique tip?
– It’s probably my robot vacuum cleaner and my Tesla car, it would be hard to live without them right now.
Welcome to CGit!
– With this new recruitment, we strengthen our position in Western Sweden both as an employer and supplier. We look forward to many interesting years together with Lelle, says Mattias Bergqvist, CEO of CGit.